Funding Live-in Care

We work with individuals who fund their own live-in care services. This means Social Service are not involved in your care. You can contact us directly or get your relatives or perhaps a friend or neighbour to contact us if you are not able to do this yourself. We will then arrange a meeting to assess your needs and discuss when you would like the service to start. We directly introduce all our carers to you and offer a trial period to see if live-in care suits you. We are always available to listen to you and work with you to meet your lifestyle needs. We do not offer introductory carers.

You can pay for your service via direct debit, bank transfer, debit care payment and cheque.

We also work with Social Services and continuing care groups (CCG) which refer to us clients whose care services are paid for by NHS. You may be asked by Social Services to pay some contribution towards your care services. Social Services may take your income and expenditure into account to determine your contribution. If your care is provided by social services and the NHS then they will make payment for your services directly to us, so you do not have to worry.

Social Services  known as a Personal Budget to you directly to pay for your live-in care. This payment is referred to as direct payment. Since 2014, NHS has given payments directly to patients who are on Continuing Care Packages to find care or nursing agencies to look after them.

Whatever your goals are our services will respond flexibly and try to help you do everything you want. So get in touch today on 0208 829 9830 for a friendly chat or a free care assessment.